Women's Black Lace One Piece Swimsuit - The Dana
Sexy and chic, Women's Black Lace One Piece Swimsuit - The Dana features black stretch lace over nude nylon spandex milliskin. Designed for the modern woman, this beautiful swimsuit can also be worn as a bodysuit, too! Its plunging neck line design and cross back straps support, shape and promises to make you look your best with fully lined support for comfortable fit. Perfect for a honeymoon or add a touch of femininity on your bachelorette holiday.
- Classic one piece swimsuit
- Black stretch lace over nude nylon spandex milliskin
- Lower leg line for retro look
- Plunging neck line
- Cross straps on back for additional support
- Doubled lined self fabric on interior for comfortable fit
- Beautiful fashion forward design to match any style
- Size: small, medium, large, x-large
- Fits true-to-size (order your regular bikini size)
- Material: Lace/Spandex milliskin
- Color: Black/Nude
- Price: $225
- 100% Handmade in USA
- Designed in New York City
- Ships only to USA
For every purchase, a portion of the proceeds will help fund Exploring Paths, a mentorship program that helps youths in urban environments by providing them an outlet to have fun living healthy, active lives while simultaneously exploring their own paths of development through biking, mentorship and nature.
Ships only to USA. $10 shipping on first item and $5 shipping for each additional Nager By Nic Hyl item ordered. Items ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and 2-3 business days for delivery.
To receive a full refund please return merchandise within 15 business days of receipt. Please keep in mind that items that have been previously worn, soiled, laundered or damaged cannot be accepted for returns due to hygienic reasons. Depending upon the extent of handling required on our part, we may need to impose a $25 handling fee for these types of non-compliant returns.
In order to receive proper credit for your return, please be sure all original tags and sanitary liners are still affixed/attached to the garment(s). Please allow 5-7 business days for confirmation of all returns.
Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the returned items, less shipping and handling, provided it is within the 15-day time frame. We recommend that you take note of your USPS Return Label Tracking Number and submit a copy of your order form with the return, in the unlikely event the parcel is lost in transit.
How To Return
1. Please follow the instructions on the packing slip, received with your order.
2. Place item in provided shipping and packaging materials and please take note of your Return Label Tracking number. To cut down on waste, simply re-use the packaging your item was shipped in and return to sender.
3. Once Nager receives shipment, processing may take up to 10 business days to complete. Your funds will appear in your account once the request has been processed.
Nager has rigorous standards in quality and service. In the unlikely event you receive defective merchandise, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly replace the item or issue a full credit at our expense.
We do not offer direct exchanges. If you wish to exchange your product, please return the undesired items for a full refund and place a new order on our website.
A sales tax of 8.5% is applied to orders from New York residents.
Hand wash all swimsuits in cold water with a very mild detergent or swimsuit cleaner; lay flat to dry.
"Nager By Nic Hyl was created by Nic because of her love of the beach, water and swimwear. This Florida girl turned fashion designer imparts her trained eye, attention to detail and love of clothes to make your new favorite pieces of swimwear.
Nic started her career working for some of the great names in New York City fashion like Norma Kamali and Ralph Lauren. Learning superior craftsmanship, excellent quality, attention to detail and world class customer service, Nic utilizes all of these skills to create beautiful, wearable, fashionable swimwear for the modern day woman.
Feel free to travel in these pieces, play in them, live in them or just nager! Nager, French for swim, because it's summer somewhere!"
- Nager By Nic Hyl