Women's Beige Leather Ankle Boots - TAPALPA
These Women'sBeige Leather Ankle Boots -TAPALPAare inspired by traditional Mexican cowboy boots and French-designed for a modern chic look.
- Features natural 100% genuine cowhide leather
- Hand braided leather at back
- Zipper on side
- Upper: leather
- Insoles: leather
- Lining: leather
- Outsole/heel: leather, goodyear welt (sole)
- Shape of sole adaptedto maintain a good posture
- Women's boots
- Color: beige
- Sizes - EU 36-41; US 5-8.5; UK 3.5-7.5; CM 23-26
- Price: $290
- 100% handmade in Mexico by local artisans
- Designed in Paris
- Ships worldwide
*Shoes fit true-to-size, so please order your normal size. If you are between two sizes, please select the size above (e.g if your size is 39.5, select 40).
- EU36 (USA 5; UK 3.5; CM 23)
- EU37 (USA 5.5; UK 4; CM 23.7)
- EU38 (USA 6.5; UK 5; CM 24.4)
- EU39 (USA 7.5; UK 5.5; CM 25)
- EU40 (USA 8; UK 6.5; CM 25.4)
- EU41 (USA 8.5; UK 7.5; CM 26)
For every purchase a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Asociación de Capacitación y Asistencia Técnica en Educación y Discapacidad (AICAWAC), an association that aims to assist, host and care for the Huichol community within the Casa de Salud Huichol in Zapopan, Mexico.
The Huichols are Mexican natives who live in remote villages in the northern state of Jalisco. It is an isolated community that has difficulty accessing health, education, transportation and welfare.
- Free shipping on all worldwide orders for Tapatía items.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Please allow two business days for delivery within France.
- 3-8 business days for delivery within Europe and to North Africa.
- 5-10 business days to USA, China, Canada and rest of world orders.
- All items ship via Frenchpost La Poste.
- Returns are allowed within 14 days of delivery date.
- All items must be unused, unworn and in their original condition for returns.
- Return shipping is responsibilityof customer.
- If you have any questions or would like to return your item, please email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of you.
- Depending on the country of destinations, taxes and customs fees may apply to your order.
- Please be aware that any fees, taxes, VAT, customs charges are responsibility of customer and must be paid for by customer upon delivery of order.
- Neither Tapatía or Jetset Times SHOP are responsible for these charges.
- If you have any questions about potential fees, please contact your country's local or national office of commerce for more information.
"Tapatía refers to an inhabitant of the city of Gualadajara in Mexico. Basically, Tapatía comes from the word"tlapatiotl" in Nahuatl, the Aztec language. The "Tlapatiotl" corresponded to a barter system from 17th century that focused on a fair trade and a fair deal system. Over time this term was used by foreigners to refer to the people of Guadalajara. The name Tapatia matches the values of fairness and integrity that we wish to convey.
Tapatía is a handcrafted leather handbags, footwear and accessories brand for men and women. All Tapatía products are designed in Paris and entirely handcrafted in leather workshops by local artisans in Mexico - beautifully combining Mexican craftsmanship with a modern and classy style.We work with family-run workshops where experience and knowledge of traditional leather-making methods have been passed down with passion from one generation to the next. In these workshops, traditional methods of braiding and engraving on leather remain the same as hundreds of years ago.