Stretched Canvas Wall Art - San Diego Pier
A beautiful high quality canvas that will look amazing on any wall. Canvas art that is colorful and expressive. Photo taken at San Diego Pier.
- Made to order item
- Sizes: 10" x 10" (25.4cm x 25.4cm); 16"x 12" (40.64cm x 30.48cm); 24" x 18" (61cm x 45.72cm); 30" x 20" (76.20cm x 50.8cm); 32" x 24" (81.28cm x 61cm); 36" x 24" (91.5cm x 61cm)
- Price: $69.99-$162.99
- Ships worldwide
- Ships from Germany viaDeutsche Post
- Please allow 3 business days for processing
- Please allow 10 business days for worldwide delivery
- US orders: $5.99 flat rate shipping
- International orders: $20 flat rate shipping
- Any custom fees are responsibility of the customer.
- Tracking info isavailable for most destinations
- Returns: Items must be returned in its original unused condition, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Returns are accepted within 30 days of your purchase. 1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number. 2. Mail your returned item to: IllusionPhotograph Returns Department Tracking # 190 Marycroft Ave., Unit 3 Woodbridge, Ontario Canada L4L5Y1 3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return andoriginal receipt.
For every purchase a portion of the proceeds willsupportLiving Heart Peru,a non-profit initiative to develop self-sustaining agriculture, health and education initiatives in remote, impoverished highland communities above Peru‰Ûªs Sacred Valley.‰ÛÜ
"Illusion Photograph honors photographers, artists, poets, and the world‰Ûªs philosophers. The Lost Artists, the travelers, those who understand the illusory nature of existence. Life is all but a dream, as was once written. And therefore, I chose the road less travelled.
A self taught photo artist, I would describe myself as two people in one. The first person is who I project. The mask of Beatrice; the second person, only a few truly know. We are all two people aren't we? We never really know who it is that we are? Some days, that is the most frightening thought in the world. Other days, it's the most exciting.
This project was created to share art, poetry, writing, philosophy. The big questions, that no one seems to ask. Life is Illusion. We all see what we want."
- Illusion Photograph